MIUI Downloader app is a Xiaomiui product, a must-have app for your Xiaomi devices. It has many unique features such as updating your Xiaomi devices, searching different region roms or one-click Android/MIUI eligibility check. This is perfect solution for quickly update your Xiaomi phone. In this way, you will be able to receive updates from the front row on your Xiaomi device. You can Upgrade or Downgrade Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro with a Stock ROM file. First of all, you need to download the official stock ROM from the above-given link flash your device. With Flash files, you can also re-install the Stock Firmware on any Android device.
- The Redmi Note 10 Pro Max doesn’t measure up to the POCO X3 Pro in terms of gaming, but if you want a higher-quality display and camera that takes standout photos, it is the ideal pick.
- Upon investigating it with the ‘CPU Throttling Test’ app, it turns out not all phones with ‘liquid-cooling’ are made equal.
- Xiaomi POCO X3 NFC (surya) Global official ROM, include stable, weekly and beta MIUI firmware which can be updated with Recovery and Fastboot (need mi flash tool).
The Snapdragon 860 dominates in the multi-core test, however, with a score of 2657 versus the Snapdragon 695’s 1933. That translates into a solid 35% advantage for the Poco X3 Pro’s SoC. As for the price, the POCO X4 Pro 5G launches at a higher price than the POCO X3 Pro had. The 8+128 GB version of the POCO X3 Pro initially cost around 249 euros, while the POCO X3 Pro 5G starts at 299 euros (269 euros as a temporary offer). Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 Pro Plus 5GSamsung Galaxy A53Screen6.67-inch AMOLED panel with Full HD+ resolution (2,400 x 1,080 pixels), 120Hz… On the other hand, both mobiles also have different dimensions, with the Poco M5 being a phone with smaller dimensions than the Poco X3 Pro, both in height and width as well as in thickness.
It will help you to upgrade or downgrade any Android device. You can unbrick any phone, install custom ROM or fix any software error with a stock firmware flash file. XiaoMiTool will try to unbrick your device with the best procedure available. It will use both fastboot and the stock recovery to flash a stock rom, wiping the data partition. In some cases the device might not be unbricked with this tool, for example if it is hard-bricked. Now the point is how to get a firmware flash file to fix all boot loop issues.
The prices indicated in the article could vary over time, so, from tuexperto.com, we limit ourselves to analyzing the differences at the date of publication. Two of the most interesting quality-price mobiles of the moment are the Poco M5 and Poco X3 Pro. The first was released recently, while the second has been on the market for longer.
- Not to mention the elevated asking price of your monthly mobile subscription.
- On the front, the screen design remains quite similar (Full HD+, with center perforation and 6.67-inch diagonal), but the biggest change is that the panel is AMOLED.
- If you go with 8GB RAM+128GB Storage, you have more space to store the data.
- The Poco X3 Pro USB Driver is 100% free since the Poco community officially releases it for Poco Mobile users.
- The weight balance is good but can’t be called a lightweight device.
They are easily among the best options at that price point, but which of them is the better one? We put them in the ring to see which of the two lands a knockout punch. The camera system that the Poco M5 has on its back consists of three triggers. The main one is 50 megapixels in resolution and has an f/1.8 aperture. The other two are 2 megapixels and have an f/2.4 aperture, at the same time they are intended for macro photos and the field blur effect, respectively. To this we must add the fact that said camera module stock firmware ROM is capable of recording videos in FullHD 1080p at 30 frames per second, but only with the main sensor.